ARC Systems' data security program is modeled after the best data security practices available today. ARC Systems is constantly refining our process and leveraging new tools and techniques become available to ensure the continuity of the program. ARC Systems has a comprehensive documentation process to help companies achieve regulations compliance by privacy laws including:
- D.O.D. (Department of Defense) standards
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (Corporate Auditing and Reporting Practices)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (Financial Services Modernization Act)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 (FACTA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (Credit Reporting Industry)
Upon completion of secure, complete eradication of your data via DoD 5220.22-M standards or physical destruction of the hard disk, ARC Systems issues a signed Certificate of Destruction for completed work.
ARC Systems offers two options for Data Destruction
- Onsite Data Destruction Services
- Offsite Data Destruction Services
ARC Systems is confident our Data Destruction process is your best choice in meeting regulatory compliance.
If you would like to learn more about our Data Destruction Programs, Please contact one of our representatives today.